Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies to grow Waterfall’s business through our approved sales methodology
- Prospect aggressively to develop new business partners through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling
- Partner with Channel Directors to train business partners in products, services, pricing, and operational processes of Waterfall
- Work with business partners to identify target accounts and to achieve specific goals for closing new business
- Meeting with existing and prospective customers with the purpose of sustaining and growing market share, promoting and selling company services and execute in-depth selling in all accounts
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales presentations to inform, persuade, educate and ultimately close business
- Learn, develop and evangelize new ways for Waterfall to differentiate itself in the marketplace
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of Waterfall’s service offering, knowledge of current market and market share, competition and strategy to secure competitor’s business
- Prepare and maintain necessary reports through CRM system
- You are self-motivated with a consistent track record in security software sales. You have a sound knowledge of technology. You are most comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere and a fast-growing customer base.
- 5+ years of proven experience in?IT / Networking / Cyber sales in Israel
- Advantage: relevant experience with Gov and defense sectors as well with Industrial utilities ?
- Proven ability to conduct high-level business negotiations with end-users and leading System Integrations partners. ??
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- 100% professional and highly motivated with excellent project and task management skills
- Excellent analytic and negotiation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Quick thinker, creative
- Team player with ability to work independently